23 Line Boring Machine
230 V, Single Phase
sales of new items from the JGW Co. warehouse are subject to incoming and
outgoing freight charges. FOB: Shipping Point DELIVERY: Immediate Subject
to Prior Sale TERMS: Payment with order.Minimum of a $125.00 Crating Fee if
needed. Prices are subject to change without notice. Used equipment is sold
as is, where is, unless otherwise specified. SELLER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY
IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PURPOSE. Freight, rigging,
and installation are not included unless otherwise specified, but arrangements
can be made at an additional cost. We reserve the right to correct clerical
or specification errors at anytime. All figures USD unless otherwise noted.
ATFS=As Taken From Service.
- TEFC BALDOR Motor.
- Pneumatic Operation.
- 2 Spring Loaded Index Pins.
- 2 Spring Loaded Hold Downs.
- 2 Heavy Duty Cast Flip Stops.
- Heat Treated Steel Helical Gears.
Throat Opening (capacity to drill from edge of board).
- Available Hinge Boring Attachment With 2-Minute Change Over!
- Adjustable Drilling Speed.
- Operating pressure of 80 - 100 psi.
fence capacity with two flip stops. (Optional 30
- 23-spindle line boring head with steel heat treated helical gears.
- 32mm centers, distance between first
last drill = 27.7
- TEFC Baldor motor, 3,450 rpm, 2 hp - 230 volt (5.9 amps) 60 Hz Single Phase, turns off when pedal released.
- Accepts bits with 10mm shank, one flat side, 12 lefts
- Machine weight = 420 lbs
470 lbs crated.
- Additional Fence Capacity