JumboFlex: New Operator Handles Add More Safety and Convenience
Schmalz is expanding its modular system for the vacuum tube lifter JumboFlex with three new operator handles. Depending on the design, the new control handles can increase safety, simplify or accelerate the handling process. Users can now choose from the JumboFlex Safety+, JumboFlex Easy-Release and JumboFlex Quick-Release.
JumboFlex Safety+, focused on optimum safety
· Two-handed concept, protects particularly delicate workpieces when they are released.
· Option to adjust the lowering speed directly on the handle using a screw provides additional protection.
· Lifting capacity ranges 44 lbs., 77 lbs. and 110 lbs. (20, 35 and 50 kg)
JumboFlex Easy-Release, has additional release lever
· Ease of setting down product load
· One-handed use
· Designed to be locked into one place
JumboFlex Quick-Release, release load from any height
· Shorter cycle time for quick handling
· Release lever is not locked in position
· Operator can actuate the lever at any lifting height
Both the Easy-Release and Quick-Release products are only designed to accommodate the largest JumboFlex configuration with a lift capacity of 110 lbs. (50 kg). As always, different suction cups can be used for different workpieces and the standard quick-change adapter makes the replacement process particularly quick and easy.
For more details on the new operator handles for the JumboFlex,
contact John G. Weber for information and a quote
920-452-4494 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org