Striebig 60 Panel Saw
Striebig 60 Panel Saw
Just in time for Striebig's 60th anniversary!
Brake, electric soft start and insulation to 77dB
Cut Capacities: 17'4" L x 7'-5/8" H crosscut, 6' 10-5/8" Hi trim, 3-1/8" depth overall, 2-3/8" using panel lifters
Dust collection: 1000CFM min, 140mm dia. connection
Machine dimensions: 17' 10" x 8' 3" x 5' (depth free standing, 4' 5" wall-mounted)
Weight 1,650 lbs.
- Very stable, all welded steel frame suitable for free-standing or wall-mount installation
- Two panel lifters on right side of saw to suspend multiple panels up to 7’ x 10’ x 60mm (2-3/8”)
thick and up to 350 lbs.; allows strips to be cut and processed from bottom of panel with no
need to flip panel! Two-handed control assures safety in use. Third lifter available (see below).
- Heavy-duty panel support rollers with automatic locking system
- Automatic, mechanically shifting, full-wood support grid for extra dust control and support of thin,
- - Laser cut line indicator for horizontal cuts
- Convenient, sturdy, center shelf with aluminum fingers, topped with reinforced plastic
- DMS-Y digital measuring system for horizontal cuts with motorized fine adjustment
- DMS-X digital measuring system for vertical cuts with fine adjustment and five station reference;
either above the center shelf (typical) or on full-length measuring channel described below
- Additional measuring channel above rollers with inch/metric scales and one standard flip stop
- One pair of snap-in aluminum small parts supports for use above the rollers or above center shelf
- Vertical cutting stations 40 inches on center (1 meter optional for all-metric shops)
- TRK dust collection system with cable chain hose take-up; note: requires connection to a collector
- 300 mm (11-7/8”) HFG (hollow face) carbide saw blade
- Template bar with six stops and automatic mode for setting typical horizontal cut dimensions
- Operating time counter
- Document holder conveniently located under control panel for cut lists, etc.
Installation and training available for $2,450.00 including all travel expenses.
Contact us for a quotation with a list of options available.
|Model||60 Panel Saw|